Happy 1st Birthday to Nicolas! We all made it!
What a momentous day today is. We made it through the year and there are no more babies in the house! No more bottles, no more formula, no more baby food - hooray hooray!
It has been a long time since I have written and it's time to get back into the groove of writing and time to get rid of the last 5 pounds! Time to focus and commit to it. It has been a great summer for exercise, races, and tennis. It has also been a summer full of eating and drinking. Time to get focused on health now that the kids are a bit self sufficient.
Here are some goals that I am going to focus on to get those last pounds off:
* log all food in MyFitnessPal
* eat fruit and vegetables for snacks
* exercise 4 to 5 days a week
* drink at least 2 liters of water a day - 3 would be best
* take vitamins
Anyone joining me? Ready, set, go!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad