Saturday, January 15, 2011

Called out!

So I am managing session 2 of the 6 week accountability and weight loss program... I am also part of the group trying to lose my last 10 lbs of baby weight.

I preach and preach about logging your food because that is how you are going to see exactly why or why not you are losing weight. Well, this week I did a lot of it in my head - which incidentally I also preach NOT to do and I only lost .5 lbs.

But what I was not expecting was 2 of my ladies called me out and saw that I was not logging!!! Ha!! I love it! Yes- call me out! Practice what you preach, right!!

Thank you ladies, you know who you are, for giving my own words right back to me. Sounds like I have a challenge for the week ahead - LOVE IT!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


No comments:

Post a Comment