Sunday, September 26, 2010

Changes Made!

So I am taking my own advice - making some changes!

A few easy things to get started and to feel like progress is being made is the best way to kick off a plan. What can you do in 48 hours to get started? Here are 5 suggestions to get started.

1. I cleaned out my refrigerator of all "bad" food!! Yes, it is pretty empty but a starting point.
2. Made an appointment with my personal trainer. This is going to be scary, but it's the only way I am accountable to keep on working out. He's coming on Friday for our first official workout...
3. Started to exercise. I just did it - don't think about it - just go!
4. Logging food - I know everyone hates this. It's time consuming and a pain in the butt to do, but IT WORKS!!! If there is one thing out there that I can recommend its to log. It doesn't matter how you do it, just get it down - on paper or electronically. I am using MyFitnessPal and there are many others out there - pick one that works best for you!
5. Increased water intake. Get a BPA free bottle and drink water!!

Even though it sounds like a lot, once you get started and keep it up for a few days, it will not only get easier, but it will become part of your routine.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the motiviation! I'm going to exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm using MyFitnessPal, too, and it's great for logging food. Especially when it posts my food and exercise to Facebook - public accountability is pretty darn motivating!

    ReplyDelete