Thursday, October 14, 2010

Can you get your old body back??

Ok ... So I'm feeling a bit deflated. A few people have said to me lately - your body will never be the same after kids so don't disappoint yourself by trying.

Yes, I've had 3 kids in 3 years and yes, I am not shrinking like I would like, but...

Isn't that awful and mean???

I am willing to put in time and work - but is this true. I hope to prove it wrong.

What do you think?? Anyone with me on this??


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Well, I think this could go either way. I'd say, if you're NOT willing to work on it, your body will never be the same and may never even remotely look anything like it once did. LOL! BUT, if you ARE WILLING to work, then I think it's possible to have your body back - maybe even BETTER than before!! At least, that's what I'M hoping for!! ;) I mean, how many ladies do you hear who say they're in the best shape of their lives - and they were 30, 30, or 50+?!?! I say GO FOR IT!!! :) (and I bet you look great!)

    ReplyDelete